Choose to work where you truly make an impact on the lives of others. At Living and Learning Enrichment Center, we welcome those who want to help others grow through experience.
Job Coach (Immediate)
Job Description: In this role, a Job Coach would work with young adults with autism and/or other related challenges to strengthen various job skills within the community, promote problem-solving, self-advocacy, and independence, as well as foster a supportive and nurturing environment.
-Hourly Wage: $15-$17 an hour
Director of Development
Position Summary: Living and Learning Enrichment Center seeks a Director of Development to supervise the development staff and oversee an integrated fundraising program. The position will also have a role in managing external communications, planning special events, and serving as a liaison to the Board of Directors. Reporting to the Executive Director – the Director of Development will create a comprehensive development plan to achieve defined goals. This will be a dual role – leading the fundraising activities of both Living & Learning and Community Opportunity Center – with an initial focus on Living & Learning.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
– Develop and implement strategic long-term operational goals and plans for all areas of fundraising
– Participate in the budget/planning processes and help establish annual fundraising goals
– Develop, lead, and execute on a diverse set of goals including annual fund and event planning, major gifts, capital campaigns, grant writing, endowment giving, and marketing/outreach.
– Implement best practices for donor prospecting, cultivation, solicitation, acknowledgement, stewardship, and tracking
– Lead, manage, and mentor the development staff
– Establish a pattern of regular meetings with development staff to ensure development goals are achieved
– Conduct quarterly and annual reviews of development staff
– Manage expense budget for fundraising activities
– Maintain complete records and data on all activities and contacts
Required Experience and Qualifications:
– Bachelors Degree in a pertinent field
– 7+ years of progressive work experience in nonprofit development or philanthropy
– Proven knowledge of all the components of a complete development program and demonstrated achievements in building a successful program
– Leadership qualities that include organizational/strategic planning, supervisory skills, and team building
– Must be a self-starter and comfortable with handling multiple projects simultaneously
– Ability to meet, and communicate effectively, with diverse peoples
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Compensation and benefits to be negotiated
Summer Camp Staff
Are you looking to make a positive and rewarding change in your life? Living and Learning is hiring for our 2023 Summer Camp! We are looking for energetic members to join our team.
– Summer Camp Counselors
– Summer Camp Counselor Aids
– Summer Camp Volunteer Mentors