Living and Learning’s Vocational Services Team is growing! We are looking for an energetic member to join our team.
Job Title: Job Coach (immediate)
Job Description: In this role, a Job Coach would work with young adults with autism and/or other related challenges to strengthen various job skills within the community, promote problem-solving, self-advocacy, and independence, as well as foster a supportive and nurturing environment.
-Hourly Wage: $15-$17 an hour
-Interested applicants should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Event Coordinator (Spring, full time)
● Planning and confirmation of all event details, deposits and layouts
● Event scheduling and event calendar management
● Working on several projects throughout several departments
● Communicating to internal departments regarding planning and execution
● Creation of budgets and timelines
● Corresponding/meeting with prospective event sponsors and clients
● Additional tasks as needed
Your qualifications must include:
● Excellent written & spoken English – Excellent grammar.
● Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
● Positive attitude and upbeat demeanor
● Working for a startup/growing business (preferred)
● Customer service: 2 years (Required)
● High school or equivalent (Required)
● Events management: 2 years (Required)
This position is full-time based in our Northville location
Typical work hours 9 am to 5 pm, M-F. Some evenings/weekends/holidays may be required for events and other operational needs and flexibility is a plus.
Must qualify to be legally employed in the US without sponsorship.
No relocation – residents of the Detroit Metro area only.
Benefits: Paid Time Off
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com