Become a Corporate Sponsor
Looking to Increase Visibility and Goodwill for Your Business? Become a Corporate Sponsor!
We are always looking for corporate sponsors! Did you know that 73% of consumers will switch brands if a different brand supported a good cause? Living and Learning is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Your monetary donations to Living and Learning are tax-deductible. When your business becomes a corporate sponsor, there are some great benefits! Your logo is featured on the “Sponsors” section of the home page of our website, giving you high visibility to all of our targeted visitors, along with a hyperlink to your website. This provides you with additional advertising, leads, visibility, goodwill, website visitors, and revenue.
We also announce your sponsorship on our Facebook page numerous times during the year to our over 1,000 loyal followers with a link to your website. We do our best to mention your company in our press releases and at local events and meetings when appropriate. Parents of special needs children like to patronize businesses that support them. They can be very loyal consumers who tell other parents about your business, services and products.
Edelman’s “Good Purpose Study”shows:
- 72 percent of consumers would recommend a brand that supports a good cause over one that doesn’t.
- 71 percent of consumers would help a brand promote its products or services if there is a good cause behind them.
- 73 percent of consumers would switch brands if a different brand of similar quality supported a good cause.
- 89 percent of consumers are likely to switch brands to one that is associated with a good cause if price and quality are similar, according to another research study by Cone Communications.
Corporate Giving Levels: Annually
- Friend: $250
- Partner: $1,000
- Advocate: $2,500
- Champion: $5,000
- Bronze: $25,000
- Silver: $50,000
- Gold: $100,000
- Platinum: $250,000
- Diamond: $500,000 or over
Please make checks payable to Living and Learning Enrichment Center and write corporate membership in the memo. Checks can be mailed to:
Living and Learning Enrichment Center
150 Mary Alexander Court
Northville, MI 48167
Living and Learning Enrichment center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.